To be eligible for prizes, participants must document completed tasks by posting a photo or a short video to Instagram using the #STACKingscavengers2106. For extra points, the photo/video should contain a variety of different stackers. In order to be entered into the contest Instagram posts MUST include the hashtags #STACKingscavengers2016 and most importantly, a hashtag of your name (Ex. #speedstacksinc)
Contest ends Friday at Noon 7/29.
List of challenges to digitally capture for points.
- Stacking at Minute Maid Park.
- Planking on a set of Jumbo Stacks.
- Teaching a waiter / waitress or Host/Hostess a 3-3-3 stack.
- participating in a human 3-6-3 stack.
- Stacking at the Downtown Aquarium.
- Create the USA Sport Stacking Logo using cups and people.
- Having your cup signed by Caleb Limberg
- Asking a 6U stacker for their autograph.
- Find an interesting sculpture and create an interesting stack with you and your cups alongside the artwork.
- Two stackers or teams at one table- side by side with the EXACT same time displayed (down to the thousandths) on both tournament displays.
Winners will be announced and awarded Saturday morning 7/30.