Important Note: If a stacker is competing in the CAN-AM Nationals all members of their doubles/relay team must be competing in the CAN-AM Nationals. If a stacker is competing in the Mid Atlantic Regional all members of their doubles/relay team must be competing in the Mid Atlantic Regional.
Stackers may compete in all or a portion of the events available to them. In order to have a "complete" Sport Stacking experience, we encourage ALL participants to compete in ALL events! That means joining a Relay Team! If you need help finding a Relay Team, indicate that on your registration and we will help to match you up with a team!
- Form a 4 (or 5) person Relay Team with your friends.
- Ask a parent or coach to be your Relay Team Coordinator.
- With the help of your Relay Team Coordinator, choose a fun and positive team name and create a team t-shirt/uniform (optional).
- Partner with a Stacker on your Relay Team to form a Doubles Team. (Note: Although Doubles partners typically come from the same Relay Team, they don't have to.)
- In addition, ask one of your parents to be on your Child/Parent Doubles Team at no extra charge.
- Have your parents communicate with your Relay Team Coordinator.
- Register for Individuals and Doubles competition.
- Attend Relay Team practices and understand the WSSA rules.
- Compete with your Relay Team at the event.