The success of this event relies greatly on the volunteers who help out at the event. With over hundreds of competitors, we need volunteers! In most cases, no particular experience is necessary, just some enthusiasm and a willingness to help! Volunteers receive FREE Admission! All-day Volunteers also receive lunch and an official Championships T-shirt!
Who can volunteer?
School/Club/Organization staff members, parents, grandparents, friends, neighbors; middle school, high school and college students. (This is a great opportunity for student required community service!)
What is the time commitment?
Work a few hours, half-day or all-day! We're flexible but we do ask for at least 2 hours of your time.
How can I help?
- Division Managers - The heart and soul of the tournament. Our DM's work in teams to manage the competition in each Age Division, overseeing Judges and Stackers. Training required.
- Judges - Work in teams to officiate the Stacking Competition. Training required.
- Runners - Run time sheets and supplies to officials.
- StackFest! Station Leaders - Work with another leader and manage an interactive Stacking Station. Think of it as running a carnival booth. No experience necessary.
- Set-up and Clean-up Crew - Help set up Friday and help clean up Sunday.
I want to Volunteer. Now What?
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator below.
- Attend The event (You receive FREE Admission!)
- Check in at the Volunteer Table and do your thing!
- Thanks for Volunteering!
- Scott Saffron
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org