Guinness World Records Day
Stack with 635,000+ people around the globe to Help Break A Guinness World Records Title!
What is the STACK UP!
The WSSA's yearly attempt at breaking the Guinness World Records Title for "Most People Sport Stacking at Multiple Locations in One Day."
- COMMIT: to 25 or more stackers who will each stack at least 30 minutes on Guinness World Records Day - Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- REGISTER: Easy Online Registration. (Don't have cups? We will loan them to you, contact us at email@example.com for more information)
- STACK: Plan a fun lineup of sport stacking activities on November 14th then VERIFY the exact number of participants by completing the online Verification.
Put together a group of 25 or more stackers who will each stack at least 30 minutes on Guinness World Records Day, Thursday, November 14, 2019. We request teachers/instructors get together and only register once for your entire school or organization.
- Online registration AND verification! Easy to sign up your school/organization and verify your participation on the day of the event.
- Free STACK UP! Packet Please coordinate with your other teachers and make sure your school only registers once. Only one packet per school/organization.
- STACK UP! Commemorative Set (limited to the first 50 schools who register with 100 or more participants).
- WSSA STACK UP! Poster.
- STACK UP! stickers (one for each participant on Nov. 14th).
- STACK UP! Instructions and Blueprint for success.
- The above Free items are for schools and organizations in Canada only
- Register early, free STACK UP! stuff is limited - available while supplies last!
STACK UP! Prizes
Each school will receive 1 entry in the drawing for every 25 participants who stack on Nov. 14th, so 80 participants would equal 3 entries.
- 1st: 1 Fifteen Set Sport Pack
- 2nd: 1 Set of Jumbos
- 3rd: 1 Tournament Display Pro
- The above prizes are for schools and organizations in Canada only
STACK UP! For a Cause
Many organizers choose to combine STACK UP! with a good cause that will benefit their school communities.
Though we believe sport stacking and fitness are reason enough to celebrate, we applaud schools that take it a little farther to make a positive difference. Stocking up food pantries, donating coats, hats, socks and school supplies, collecting pennies for research or disaster relief, involving families, inviting community members to take part—we thank you for warming so many hearts right before the holidays!